Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Miss CA USA 2014 Pageant Updates!

Well, nursing school has started, and it has been busy. For those of you who have not been keeping up with Miss California USA pageant happenings, K2 Productions is no longer affiliated with the Miss Universe Organization (MUO) as of March/April of this year due to some scandalous happenings (I won't say too much about it, since I don't have the facts... but you can always google it for yourself, like I did). I was totally freaking out when I found out, since I've been in the process of fundraising and advertising myself and my area of representation (U-Neek Style). A few weeks after finding out the information, a new company Top 10 Productions has been appointed by the MUO to take over the pageant. Since it's a newer company and has not been in charge of this particular pageant before, I don't really know what to expect. Most of my "research" on past pageants were those conducted by K2 Productions.

And, without further ado, here's my new area of representation, my lovely hometown, West Covina (Some information has been erased for privacy purposes)!


I'm truly excited to be representing my hometown. Of course, representing U-Neek Style was fun while it lasted too. As you can see from the e-mail, the pageant dates have been set to January 2-4, 2014 at Long Beach (more information on the actual location to come). Be sure to be there to support me (or you can always support me in spirit by tuning in to the pageant when it airs)!

- Nicole :]

No comments:

Post a Comment