Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Belated Update

Hey everyone!

Sorry for doing such a bad job at updating my blog! There have been quite a few changes in my plans, and I've been busy trying to work around them. First off, I ended up getting my acceptance letter to a California nursing school after I moved to New York for school, so I moved back to California. The school is a public school (saves money), and it'll be closer to home although I'll still have to live in an apartment. Along with that BIG change in plans came...1) getting my student loans cancelled, 2) getting a refund from the New York school, 3) returning all my textbooks, 4) getting my "intent to enroll" and other paperwork settled for the new school, and etc. You get the picture. It has been a lot of work, but it has been worth it so far!

Also, for those of you who are wondering why I haven't been aggressively posting new pieces to my shop like before... I recently decided to tryout for the Miss California USA® 2014 Pageant, and I was chosen to be compete in the pageant! If I win the pageant, I will be officially crowned as Miss California USA for 2014, and I will be eligible to compete in the national Miss USA® Pageant! I'm pretty excited to be competing in the pageant for the Miss California USA 2014 title, since I didn't even think that I would make it past the interview stage! Please help me raise money for my competition fees and my charity choice (American Heart Association) by clicking the fundraising link below! If you or someone you know would be interested in sponsoring me non-monetarily, I am also in need of clothes, jewelry, make up services, and hair services for pageant week in December 2013. It would be greatly appreciated by me and will help advertise your business.

Pageant Fundraising:  Miss CA USA Pageant Fundraising

For those of you who are skeptical, here's a screenshot of my acceptance as a contestant in the Miss California USA® 2014 Pageant:


*E-mail addresses, contacts, and etc have been removed for privacy purposes.

Thank you for following and supporting my little Etsy shop!

- Nicole :]

No comments:

Post a Comment