Monday, January 7, 2013

Last Crafts in California

I just have to say how thankful I am that my little shop is doing well (well, relatively!) and how thankful I am to have earned enough money to cover by textbooks. Since my last update on my shop sales, I am now up to a total of 17 sales through Etsy and through people I know! Thanks, everyone, for the support!

I just had my car shipped out today. It will be shipped over to New York. Yes, all this "car shipping" stuff sounds expensive, but it's not too bad compared to the tuition. Plus, I'll need the car to go from place to place and from my living area to school. I have also started packing for my final (for a while) trip to New York. I've found it difficult to pack so far, since I have to condense what I bring down to what will fit in a few luggages...and there's the whole weight restrictions I have to worry about. Since my time left in California is winding down, so will my time for crafts. If I've annoyed anyone with my many, many posts and updates about new pieces in my shop...don't worry! I won't be crafting for a while...well...until I get all settled in to my new "home" in New York! (Even then, I won't be crafting and letting my creativity flow at such a fast pace, since school will be starting soon and I am in an accelerated program of study.) Also, because of the move and time restraints I now have, I will be stopping production of any pieces for my Jewelry Collection and my Card Collection. I hope you all have enjoyed the pieces I have made for those collections so far!

Without further ado, I present some of my last (for now) new pieces made in sunny California:








I hope you all will keep supporting me and sharing any finds you like from my shop!

- Nicole :]

2 comments:

  1. Having your car shipped isn't all too much trouble, right? You just need to choose a reputable shipping company that is insured and can assure full protection of your car. Packing of personal belongings is what I find difficult, especially if I want to carry with me most of my stuff without extra load charges.

    Rickie Scherer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you! I had the most trouble/spent the most time trying to pack! My car trunk was already filled with 3 boxes of stuff I thought was "essential" or "too bulky to fit in a luggage."

      Delete