Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bow Obsession & New Scarf!

I've been working on a few new pieces for my shop the past few days. Aside from working on new scarves for my shop, I've also been working on using up materials that I have from past craft projects (if you haven't already figured that out from the listing description of my products). I found some ribbon from a past hair accessory project and some metal headbands from the said project...and BAM! A new piece in my Etsy shop was born!



Then...here's the story about how the cards were born. I loved scrapbooking, ever since I learned what it is and how to do it in the 7th grade. It's a really great de-stresser for me, along with other crafts I do. I have a ton of scrapbooking paper, stickers, and cardstock from my past scrapbooking projects, so I thought...why not put those to good use as cards for someone else? 





I think of these cards as a mini scrapbooking page. Although they're pretty simple-looking right now, I'm working on making more embellished/fancy ones. With everything you do, I think it's always wise to start slow and simple!

- Nicole :]

Neek Factoid #2: I don't give in to peer pressure easily. Of course, I ended up not being the most "popular" or "social" kind of girl, but at least I was (and still am) me.

No comments:

Post a Comment