Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Beanies and an Addition!

I have finally finished my first set of beanies, taken a picture of them, and posted them on my Etsy store. The beanies are basic colored (beige, black, red) and are hand knitted. They feature a cable knit pattern with an edge knit around the brim. Also, I am making these beanies part of the promotion. You can receive a FREE LED pen with each scarf OR beanie purchase!

I'm also adding another color variation to my Simple Knit Skinnies Collection. I already have a pink and purple one posted in my shop. Click on each picture to check each piece out in more detail!



Lately, I've been trying to get rid of the "clutter" in my room, especially the "clutter" that resulted from leftovers from my past craft and school projects. That, and my many, many skeins of yarn. After rummaging though my old craft supplies, I found pink colored satin ribbon...quite a bit of it too! I think my next craft project will have something to do with ribbons...maybe hair accessories? Hehe, we'll see. For now, I'm busy crafting my second infinity scarf (I always keep prototypes of the craft pieces I've made.) and another non-skinny scarf to add to my Fancy Knit Collection.

Thanks for following and supporting!

- Nicole :]

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole, I love the beanies, especially the red one! It's almost summer here in New Zealand now, but I will add your shop on Etsy to favorites, so I can check it out again in the winter :)

    Ana from Fruitlook
    http://fruitlook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete